The TPN team is growing, and we are looking for experienced lead recruiter to join our family. TPN Recruitment is one of the leading Cards and Payments specialist recruitment partners for identifying, engaging, and appointing specialist talent. We are renowned throughout Europe for our expertise and knowledge in sourcing talented permanent, contract and interim professionals across the Card, Digital Payments and Financial Technology sectors. Our vision is to become No.1!
We primarily operate at Executive level and our network has been established over 20 successful years in the industry. We work with some of the biggest brands in the sector as well as Fintech start-ups.
Throughout the pandemic we have continued to thrive and even set up a new division of our business, Ten Recruitment. Due to this continued growth our management team are looking for likeminded individuals. We want to build on our fun, vibrant, open, and honest culture as well as offer as much flexibility as we possibly can. Our culture will be based around embracing the fact everyone is different and has different levels of motivations and abilities. That is why we are making it easier for everyone to feel rewarded from day 1! We want TPN to be a destination recruitment service provider that recruitment professionals are envious of and want to be a part of anything is possible!
About the Role
The role holder will be responsible for the UK and European market, which is a dynamic and fast paced environment. Your key responsibilities will be to develop and manage a pipeline of appointments across several specialisms, including Banks, Payment Gateways, Acquirers and Issuers and regulators to name just a few. You will work closely with our MD to create a strategy of growth within your market – identifying new clients and appointing the absolute best in talent. This is a great opportunity to build something different, gain equity and above all - enjoy life!
- Develop long term relationships with prospective and existing clients within the payments space, to understand their business and solve their recruitment issues.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for open roles across the business, ensuring that the company values are reflected throughout the process.
- Proactively develop a network of key contacts across the industry
- Account Management of existing clients – retaining their business and introducing the company to all divisions within the organisation to develop growth of the account.
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process (end to end), ensuring a best in class candidate experience.
- Candidate attraction – utilise job boards, writing compelling and innovative job adverts to attract top calibre candidates. Utilise your head-hunting expertise to seek out niche talent and utilise our in-house tech to source candidates.
- Alongside the Managing Director develop a strategy for growing your client portfolio.
- Negotiation of terms
- Compete in our pool tournaments and weekly quizzes, whilst offering to make the occasional cuppa!
- We are looking for somebody who wants to make a role their own, who is driven, self-motivated and can bring some great ideas to the table.
- 6 years recruitment experience, with 2+ year’s operating in an industry specialism
- Passionate about recruitment and driving recruitment strategies.
- Looking to learn and champion the specialism of payments.
- The desire to be a part of a team who are looking to create a fun and flexible culture.
- An inquisitive nature, with a never give up mentality.
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Ambition, determination, and passion to succeed.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Previous experience in recruitment or payments essential
- When the world is fully open again this role will require some travel to meet with clients, so flexibility and your own vehicle is key.
To discuss the opportunity further please contact, email@example.com