Our client offer simple solutions, for smart businesses. From instore and online card processing to card issuing and ATM, they touch every part of what Fintech’s most exciting investment space is arguably. Operating pan-European – from the exciting investment hub of London to the talent-filled tech hubs of Cambridge and the Netherlands - they maximise payment acceptance for their customers through a combination of best-in-class technology, constant innovation, and in-house expertise.
Our client are independently owned and enjoy the backing of leading Fintech investor Pollen Street Capital. With an impressive growth trajectory, they are constantly looking for the best and brightest.
About the Opportunity
As the new Senior Marketing Manager (ABM), you will be part of the Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing. The role involves setting up the ABM process, targeting selected customers, raising the company profile, and converting them into leads. The Senior Marketing Manager ABM will also help to build and shape the ABM technology stack that will underpin all campaign activity and marketing automation.
- Work to define and build out the ABM tech stack.
- Devise appropriate content marketing solutions to bring your ABM marketing strategy to life.
- You will be supported by agencies and copy writers, but you will have to create short form content as required.
- Conduct relevant research into target accounts and industries, understanding the appropriate tone of voice, and ensuring campaigns are appropriately personalised.
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies.
- Be responsible for defining and building out a prospect base.
- Define the target audience within the account and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation, and consideration for company products.
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for the targeted list of accounts to deepen relationships – from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion.
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, and marketing operations team to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications, and other assets that drive customer engagement.
- Regularly produce reports on the success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- 5+ years of demand generation marketing experience, ideally within the Payments ecosystem
- Comprehensive knowledge of Corporate ABM strategy and implementation
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- A modern approach to marketing acquisition with the ability to simplify complex subjects.
- Considerable experience using the platforms, products and tools that underpin ABM marketing automation.
- Experience in fintech/acquiring.
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement
- Experience with operations and marketing technology implementation and usage – DemandBase, SalesForce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc
- Ability to work within and adapt to an environment which experiences significant change
- Relevant experience of working in the tech sector in a hight growth organization is desirable
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, plus a day off on your birthday and if you're moving house
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan cover (incl. eye test, dentist cashback)
- 2 paid Volunteering days per year to use with our partner, Matchable
- Long Service Awards
- Wellbeing benefits
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounts with a range of retailers
To express your interest in the role please contact Stephanie.email@example.com