Our client offers simple solutions, for smart businesses. From instore and online card processing to ATM, they touch every part of what is arguably, Fintech’s most exciting investment space. Operating pan-European – from the exciting investment hub of London to the talent-filled tech hubs of Cambridge and the Netherlands - they maximise payment acceptance for their customers through a combination of best-in-class technology, constant innovation, and in-house expertise.
Our client is independently owned and enjoy the backing of leading Fintech investor Pollen Street Capital. With an impressive growth trajectory, they are constantly looking for the best and brightest.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive partner acquisition as well as relationships and activation of our client’s key distributor partners, building and executing partner specific plans. You will work with distribution partners to drive advocacy, conversion, brand consistency, and execution excellence. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will need to have a deep understanding of the product portfolio to drive customer narrative throughout a variety of activations and content strategies. You will have end-to-end responsibility for planning, execution through partners, brand consistency, sales enablement, as well as digital execution.
You will be part of the Customer function, reporting to the Head of Marketing.
About the role
This role is very much about facilitating and influencing for impact as you will work to build plans that get executed through direct and partners. You will work closely with Partner Sales to drive plans, marketing strategy, and marketing mix across key marketing disciplines to drive growth in revenue, profit, and share. You will look to build plans that scale, build templates that are easily adopted & replicated.
Your passion for our clients’ products and partners will lead to execution excellence, a strong focus on ROI and growth.
- Work with the product team to define partner requirements, provide insight & help shape partner propositions around new product releases.
- Trade Marketing Activities – Work closely with existing and new partners (ISO’s, ISV’s, platform and marketplaces) to build new incentives and encourage further revenues and closer partnerships.
- Direct Marketing – Management of a historical CRM and full campaign management including the use of Hubspot
- Support and deliver sales enablement and marketing materials such as flyers, presentations, blog posts, white papers, case studies..
- Quantify business cases for individual products, and help create ROI calculator.
- Leverage tools and resources created by the marketing team to enable partners to successfully promote and sell our products, and create channel-specific assets as required.
- Define clear objectives for each campaign and, measure and communicate program results
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party providers to deliver effective activity on time and within budget.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings across product, analytics, brand, research, and sales to establish unified communications and knowledge transfer.
- Review marketing processes across Product, but also Content, Events, Digital and Channel to provide recommendations, ensuring efficient and effective methods of working.
- Work in harmony with internal stakeholders to align the target segments, value proposition, market analysis, and campaigns to drive engagement. You will ensure that every stakeholder is working towards the common goal in your product set.
- Follow and analyse market trends and assess market competition.
- Be a subject matter expert in our product portfolio & competitive landscape.
- Provide analysis and monitoring of digital activity to ensure optimal usage of the channels
- Increase engagement with Partners by creating informative and engaging content.
- Ensure all Digital Marketing, Traditional Marketing is aligned to optimise the customer journey and sales conversion process
- Create and implement product launch strategies to ensure sales execution is aligned to our products roadmap.
- 5 years + of relevant experience in the payments industry with strong knowledge of Gateway
- Extensive B2B marketing experience in a fast growing organisation must have experience with ,digital demand-generation, content and events.
- Adept at building integrated product and partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience in delivering successful product launches to market.
- Core understanding of partner’s and customer’s needs & requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to deliver product marketing assets to drive growth.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Proven track record delivering growth/performance.
- Understand the digital and physical buying journey, well-versed in sales channels. Expertise in landing and coordinating cross-discipline marketing programs and sales programs.
- Track record of marketing execution excellence and ROI through planning, creative execution, and analytics/insights
- Experience managing ambiguity and rapid change - demonstrate agility, risk-taking and thinking BIG.
- Experience with Marketing Automation systems is highly desirable.
- An extremely cooperative approach to teamwork, excellent communication skills with project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly ambitious, driven and self-motivated and disciplined, naturally positive and eager to learn.This is a full time role, Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, plus a day off on your birthday and if you're moving house.
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan cover (incl. eye test, dentist cashback)2 paid Volunteering days per year to use with our partner, Matchable.
- Long Service Awards