About The Company
Recognised as one of the world’s original and most established fintech organisations, our client employs over 2000 people and has operations in 29 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, North America and Latin America.
Our client has a reputable reputation for working with some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries, predominantly in the payments and foreign exchange sectors, through a wide range of innovative products and services including; Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), Multi Currency Pricing (MCP), Tax Free Shopping and Retail FX.
About the Opportunity
As a brand new role within the company your purpose will be to build and deliver a pipeline of new business within the ATM space across Europe.
You will be responsible for the prospecting, generating demand and ultimately the securing of new business relationships that deliver new value to the companies Payments and FX products in the ATM space. Potential for growth and development within the role is significant and you will have the opportunity in the future to build out a sales team.
· Take ownership of specific opportunities within the prescribed territory including banks and Independent ATM Deployers (IADS).
· Source and develop relationships and opportunities in the target markets and opportunities.
· Expectation to drive demand and to bring deals to closure in a rapid fashion.
· Work with the company’s marketing division to efficiently drive lead generation.
· Build relationships and secure agreements with new partners to assure a pipeline of new opportunity and to build the brand in this field.
· Work with the company’s product division to identify and scope product enhancements and to identify potential ancillary product sales opportunities
· Work with existing partners to develop new business opportunities.
· Preparation of business cases (incl. P+L and cash flows) for new territories and opportunities.
· Identification of prospective service delivery partners in new markets.
· In conjunction with the Product and Marketing teams promote the services offered by Payments and FX.
· Represent the brand at events, with industry bodies, with payment networks and with regional regulators.
· Travel across Europe as and when required, potentially up to 50% of your time.
· Broad knowledge of the payments industry with specific knowledge of ATMs and their associated business model.
· Self-starter who is highly motivated and will be rewarded by working on their own initiative.
· Proven track record of successfully selling products and services into financial institutions and transaction processors.
· Experienced market and business developer at both the operational and C levels of banks and IADs with existing relationships and background in the payments industry.
· Ability to grasp and onward communicate the financial, operational and IT elements of dynamic currency conversion.
· At least seven years’ experience in the fintech and electronic payments industry, preferably in a sales and/or sales support capacity.
· College Degree in business, or an equivalent, relevant, course of study.
· Excellent facilitation and presentation skills required
· Experience at packaging commercial proposals and excellent negotiation skills.
· Demonstrable ability to build sustainable, strong partnerships.
· Fluent English speaker with additional language skills advantageous
· Ability to work in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Operations Manager
Job location: Reading Job salary: £65,000
About The CompanyOur client is one of the fast...
- Sales Director
Job location: Germany Job salary: Remote| £80,000 plus bonus and benefits
About the CompanyOur client is a leading provi...
- PR Account Manager
Job location: London Job salary: Up to £45,000
About The CompanyOur client is a communication...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs