About The Company
From countertop POS terminals to mPOS to unattended payment solutions and next-generation Android payment terminal solutions, Our client helps businesses, small and large, accept all payment types. For 25 years, they have helped their customers around the world grow their business through payments. Their simple, smart and secure payment solutions provide mobility and flexibility for a diverse range of customers in attended and unattended payment environments such as retail, vending, micro markets, restaurants, transportation, finance, lodging and hospitality.
About The Opportunity
This is an exciting time to be joining a company undergoing massive growth in the POS payment business. As Benelux Sales Manager you will manage relationships with existing Tier 1 customers, drive engagements and execute ambitious go-to-market plans. You will be responsible for the regions business development ensuring a solid coordination with internal teams and strategic partners.
· Bring company value propositions to and expand business with leading players in the acquiring/acceptance field
· Manage Tier 1 customer engagements, drive account management and ensure customer satisfaction
· Commercialize company devices in the Benelux
· Support marketing & communication on collaterals, contents and presentation materials
· Track key launches and market movements from relevant players to support the company product roadmap and broader strategy
· Implement strategies to diversify and grow the business
· Participate/drive/identify strategic partnerships
· You will be in charge of positioning the brand in the Benelux and be responsible for the revenue on the Benelux market
· Ideally fluent in Dutch, English and French
· You have about 10 years of senior experience in the payment industry (Banks, Retailers or manufacturers) and payment services in commercial / relationship/ business development functions with extensive customer-facing experience)
· Experience in Financial or Payment industry in senior roles in a technology driven environment
· A self-starter, proactively taking ownership and completing tasks in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
· Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
· Organized, problem solver, high energy and excellent communication skills
· Proven track-record in growing business and solution selling
· Proven track-record in handling partners and customers
· Willing to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
· Able to travel internationally for e.g., to events / conferences or business meetings
· Required: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Business, Economics or Engineering
· Preferred: Master of Business Administration or MSc in Business/ Economics
- Chief Executive Officer
Job location: Job salary: London | Up to £400,000 plus equity and package
About The OpportunityOur client, are a cutting...
- Business Development Director
Job location: Job salary: Remote | Up to £130,000 plus bonus
About The CompanyOur client is a rapidly growi...
- Chief Commercial Officer
Job location: Job salary: London | £220,000 plus equity and package
About The CompanyOur client, are a cutting-edg...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs